2007-06-22

Greetings

This is going to be the space I'll be using to keep record of interesting academic articles and related news.

Areas I am mainly interested at present include Mathematics, Statistics, Genomics and Evolution & Selection. Actually, in the reversed order.

I often allow myself to divert to farther topics such as Astronomy & Cosmology, Physics and Palenteology, which are both intriguing and misterious, given my almost absolute ignorance in the field. These and other fields might appear ocasionally, but I intend my focus to be related to my current work, whatever that may be.

Feel free to share thoughts in the comments area. I am always willing to learn.
But please, if you cite facts, be kind enough to include some (valid|authoritary) sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment